Forum

Hello! Is the body still okay re October 11, 2018 9:20 PM

By : ylq

Hello! Is the body still okay recently? Is the work smooth? We haven��t talked about each other for a long time Wholesale Cigarettes. You may be surprised to receive this letter Carton Of Newports. I will live with you. The reason why I don��t talk to you directly is because I have to say something but I don��t know how to speak to you, so I intend to replace it in the form of a letter.touched me and made me rely on it. When I failed the exam, you taught me and coached me. Although you scolded me, I feel from your words: You are not scolding me, but educating me. You always squat and say: "Learning is the ladder of human progress." My sister and I believe that this sentence will definitely bring us great encouragement. Every time I ask to buy a toy or school supplies, you always try to meet my requirements. I even ran across the entire Songjiang River in order to buy a vision protector. And when you didn't buy it, I blamed you, I know that I made you sad. Mom, I only have six words to say to you: Sorry, I love you! Every morning, my father always asks me to get up because I can't get up on time every time. I think this is an annoying thing. However, I know that you are trying to develop a good habit of not sleeping Marlboro Cigarettes Online, and I also know that you have a wish Carton Of Cigarettes, that is, I hope that I will become a good child of all-round development of morality and intelligence.nd Dad, you gave me a pair of bright eyes, so that I can see the colorful world. Thank you for giving me a pair of hardworking hands, let me work and clean the world. Thank you for giving me a healthy body and let us grow healthy and healthy in the world. But I hope that you can also give me some practical opportunities. I don't want to stay under your umbrella forever. In your eyes, it��s baby. I��m a little antique, a sweet candy. You��re really ��falling on the head, afraid of falling, and being afraid of it in your mouth.�� I��m doomed to Do you want a flower that can only bloom in the greenhouse? How did you know how much I wanted to take off my gorgeous coat, put on a strong heart, and be a companion in the wild grass! How did you know how much I wanted to develop an independent heart, let me grow freely in the vast world, the wind blew for me, the rainstorm applauded me, the sun smiled at me, and the river sighed for me. We are the pride of the 21st century, the darling of the new era. If I still don't let myself do something independently, then I will not even take care of myself in the future. How can we build the motherland? If I don't even care for myself, how can I take care of my offspring? Mom and Dad, please let go of your hands and let me practice some things on my own! But I hope that you can also give me some practical opportunities Newport 100S. I don't want to stay under your umbrella forever.nd Dad, you gave me a warm family, you care about me so much. However, I often make you sad. Now, I want to say aloud to you: "I'm sorry!" I will be a child that will satisfy you. I will not let you break a hopeful heart! 

To post a comment please register or sign in